Car, Truck And Motorcycle Accident Claims
Protecting Your Rights By Holding The Negligent Party Accountable
As a dedicated personal injury firm, we represent both the injured and the bereaved throughout the state of Georgia. If you’ve been injured due to no fault of your own, or a loved one has died due to another’s negligence or reckless behavior, you could be eligible to file a claim and pursue financial compensation. While we realize no amount of money can reverse your pain and suffering, it could ease your financial burden with medical bills and replace your lost income if you can no longer work.
We have helped numerous individuals with cases throughout Georgia involving these and other types of accidents:
- Car accidents with serious injuries
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle wrecks
- Boating accidents on Georgia’s backwaters and Chattahoochee River
- Drunk driver-caused accidents
- Car-bicycle accidents
- Workplace injuries
We can help you after a motor vehicle accident by:
- Determining injuries — We have relationships with doctors who will treat you and obtain payment once there is a settlement.
- Obtaining the police report.
- Taking photos.
- Securing medical forms.
- Establishing fault.
- Dealing with the insurance company.
- Taking the responsible party to court if necessary!
Our knowledgeable attorney has handled all types of accident cases and will carefully assess every detail of yours. You deserve justice, and we will strive to obtain financial recovery so that you can move forward in your life.
Call Us Any Time — Day Or Night — For Experienced Legal Advocacy
Speak to our Columbus accident lawyer to learn about your personal injury case’s legal options. Call 706-641-BILL (that’s 706-530-9452) any time, or email us through our easy online form today to schedule an initial, free consultation.